Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Book 7 Spoiler Screens

One of the biggest discussion starters over at the LotRO forums has been a user by the name of KatashiTakishiro. He was lucky enough to be on the Elendilmir server, that is the server chosen for the copy-over to Bullroarer recently. All the users on Eldemir now get to test out Book 7 ahead of the main population (lucky dogs). Fortunately for the rest of us, KatashiTakishiro has been kind enough to take numerous screen shots and post them in the forums. Here are a couple of them, I'll also put the entire collection in a slideshow, as well as update you with new screens when he uploads them. Thanks Katashi!


1 comment:


  1. Thank you, this article is very inspiring and increases knowledge

    I hope the writer and the team will be more successful
    Allow me to give also information about my profile and my hobby

    ReplyDelete