Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Motivation

Hello again. Before you get excited about this (like there are any out there that were actually waiting :D), this is basically a continuation of my previous status. The event that happened about a month ago, and the subsequent chaos that ensued has finally started to die down, but as a result of that my interests have shifted. I haven't touched LotRO since it happened, and I see no end to that streak any time in the near future. It's probably a result of what happened.

If you're interested, and since I think you deserve at least a small explanation, here it is in so many words. I was very close friends with an elder cousin of mine, she was about 2 years older than I am but we were really tight. She was one of the smartest people I knew, she had just finished her sophomore year in college going for a mathematics degree. While at one of the end of the year parties her friends was hosting, she had too much to drink. For reasons I can't fathom (and probably for no good reason at all, knowing what was in her system) she went driving by herself, and lost control of the car around a sharp turn, which was on the edge of a decent hill. She was killed in the crash. So don't drink and drive.

If it so happens that my interest in the game gets rekindled (and I hope it does, I had a great time) I'll start blogging on here again. Of course, I can't blog about a game that I'm not playing, so it wouldn't be very fair to you all (that is, all 5 of you) to say I'd be coming back with a vengeance. If I were to start right now, I would be forcing myself, and that's no way to play a game. And because of that, the blogging would suffer as well (I'd be forcing the blogging too).

So, as of now, peace out. Have fun in Middle Earth, and I sincerely hope that I'll see you back there someday.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am really sorry to hear about your cousin. I think anyone understands why you'd be taking a break. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your cousin... I have a similar story and i know how hard that can be :\

    Hope to see you back blogging.. soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all the time you need to recover. But never forget we're there for you if you need us :-)

    Hope to see you in Middle-Earth,

    Moormur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your cousin, god is great,, drive with drink moves u towards accident, be careful

    http://www.alacraft.com.au/wall-stickers-cat32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Я бы Вам порекомендовала на Вашем сайте установить оплачиваемую партнерку от курса Твой старт рекомендую http://bit.ly/sN9c8w регистрируйтесь, если решите сделать партнерку как источник дохода, обращайтесь помогу в обучении.
    Сайт: svincickay.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently, there is much game news published online about thenew games 2013.I have watched the related games video and downloaded the new game wallpaper hd .They are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it so happens that my interest in the game gets rekindled (and I hope it does, I had a great time) I'll start blogging on here again. Of course, I can't blog about a game that I'm not playing, so it wouldn't be very fair to you all (that is, all 5 of you) to say I'd be coming back with a vengeance. If I were to start right now, I would be forcing myself, and that's no way to play a game. And because of that, the blogging would suffer as well (I'd be forcing the blogging too).

    Gold für WOW
    Gold für World of Warcraft

    ReplyDelete
  8. Menempatkan taruhan itu mudah. Beberapa klik mouse dan taruhan ditempatkan. Memeriksa statistik, melihat penempatan tim secara keseluruhan di musim ini dan melihat bagaimana orang lain bertaruh
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
    datahk 2019

    ReplyDelete